Granola is one of the best choices as a breakfast or snack recipe, it’s full of vitamins and it gives you the energy you need for a busy day.
Granola is always delicious especially if t’s mixed with healthy ingredients like raisins and sunflower seeds, and what makes it more delicious is making it at home and adding your favorite ingredients to it!
Pin it to make it later!
why I like this recipe:
Besides that it’s so delicious and way better than the granola in the grocery store, it’s gluten-free and it has so many health benefits such as:
Health benefits of raisins:
- It May help you lose weight
- Boosts immunity
- improves heart health
- Regulates cholesterol
Health benefits of oatmeal:
- Reduces blood pressure
- Stabilizes blood sugar
- Loaded with antioxidants
How to make homemade
granola with raisins recipe
Now let’s make it!
- Prep time: 10min
- Cook time: 20min
- Total time: 30min
- Servings: 25
- 360g (4cups) rolled oats
- 55g (½ cup) slivered almonds
- 65g (½ cup) sunflower seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 170g (½ cup) organic honey
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or olive oil
- 80g (½ cup) raisins
- In a bowl put the oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, salt, and cinnamon
- Mix well
- Add the organic honey and oil
- Mix well
- On the baking sheet spread the ingredients evenly
- Bake at 350F for 20minutes. Don’t forget to stir every 10minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow granola to cool completely, then add the raisins.
- Stir well. And then break the granola into pieces.
- Store in a glass airtight container on the counter for up to two weeks.
More healthy recipes for you to try!
- Natural yogurt with wheat bran snack recipe
10 Healthy Non-Alcoholic Hot drink Recipes to warm you up this winter
Amount Per Serving (30g)
- Calories: 112 kcal
- Total Fat: 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat: 4 g
- Monounsaturated fats: 0.6g
- Polyunsaturated fats: 0.8g
- Trans fats: 0 g
- Sodium: 70 mg
- Total Carbohydrate: 17 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2 g
- Sugars: 5.2 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Calcium: 13.5 mg
- Magnesium: 25.4 mg
5 Ways to eat this delicious granola:
- Eat granola with milk
- Eat granola with yogurt
- Add granola to a salad!
- Eat granola with a spoonful of peanut butter
- Make granola into the trail mix by adding some dried fruit mix-ins.
Don’t forget to Pin it to make it later!
Spread the love
4 thoughts on “How to make healthy homemade granola with raisins recipe”
I love granola, I usually have it with some yogurt and fruit. I’ve never tried making my own though, so might give this a go! I always find it gives me lots of energy first thing in the morning! x
It’s so delicious you should definitely try making this one!
Have to try this! I don’t like a lot of store-bought granola.
Yes, same! This one is homemade healthy and more delicious