If you’re looking for another organic scrub to add to your skincare products collection, this one is your best choice!
This Almond pulp scrub is for those with sensitive skin and can’t use the yogurt and coffee scrub, because they find the coffee texture too rough for their skin or the yogurt may be too greasy.
Body scrubs are a great way to get a younger, smoother skin. You can can buy them from beauty supply shops, but they can be a little pricey. What if i tell you that there is no reason to spend your money on analmond scrub for your body when you can easily make one yourself at home!
Almond pulp is the leftover from extracting the oil from almonds or from making almond milk at home.
Is this almond scrub good for your face:
Yes. It is amazing for the skin, and it has so many benefits such as:
- anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps with acne
- Helps reverse sun damage
- Helps reducing wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of scars
- And also improves skin tone.
You can make this scrub easily using ground almonds or you can use the leftover almond pulp after making almond milk
In this article, you’ll learn how to make the almond pulp scrub that you can use for your skin.
pin it to make it later!
Now let’s make this recipe!
It’s a very easy scrub recipe for exfoliating your face and body made from almond pulp. It feels very refreshing !
- 1 cup raw almond pulp (after straining homemade almond milk)
- 2 tbsp sweet almond oil ( or olive oil if you don’t have sweet almond oil)
- 5 drops lavender essential oil or other essential oil (optional)
How to make almond pulp scrub:
- In a small bowl, put the almond pulp and stir the sweet almond oil. Stir in your essential oil if you want to put some. I suggest lavender or tea tree oil.
- Apply on your skin and get the almond glow!
Before making this scrub:
Keep in mind :
- This mixture will keep for a couple of days in a glass jar in the fridge.
- If you’re allergic to nuts, avoid using this scrub for your skin.
- Avoid putting too much essential oil, it can irritate your skin. 1 drop is perfect.
- If you’ve never used almond oil on your skin before, do a patch test before applying it on your skin, if there are no signs of redness, itching, burning, or swelling within a few hours, the scrub is likely safe to use on your skin.
How to use:
- Wash your face well with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of the scrub and massage gently in a circular motion.
- Leave it for approximately 15min
- Avoid the eye area.
- Rinse your face well with cold water
I hope you enjoy this easy, nourishing,amazing scrub recipe. Please let me know how it works for you by sharing your thoughts in the comments below!
If you enjoyed this post, I’d love for you to follow us on Instagram or Pinterest!
Pin it and make it later!
Photo source: parfaitlingerie