coffee and yogurt scrub easy DIY recipe for a clear skin
When it comes to natural beauty it is important to learn how to make your own beauty products by yourself, and in this article, you’ll learn how to make coffee and yogurt scrub which is one of my favorite body and face scrubs!
It’s a great DIY recipe for anti-aging. It’s simple, inexpensive, and great for all skin types.
This is one of my favorite face scrubs, I use it like once in two weeks or every 20 days, coffee and yogurt are two of the most popular scrub ingredients in the world. I’ve seen a lot of people talking badly about it saying that coffee is too rough for the skin but, to be honest, I’ve never had any side effects from this face scrub. Although it may not be suitable for sensitive skin, it works perfectly fine with the other type of skin especially if yours is oily like mine.
Pin it and make it later!
Is this coffee and yogurt scrub good for your face:
Coffee has a lot of benefits for the skin since it’s loaded with antioxidants and many other molecules that help to nourish the skin, plus its structure can exfoliate the skin perfectly.
According to Scoop Whoop coffee can:
- Reduce inflammation.
- Remove dead skin cells
- Improve the texture of your skin
- Add a glow to your skin
- Coffee is a rich source of antioxidants that scavenge harmful toxins and protect the cells from damage.
- The caffeine in coffee also helps to improve circulation and stimulate the skin.
And many other benefits!
Yogurt too has so many benefits thanks to its great nutrients such as Calcium and Lactic Acid for your skin including:
- Moisturizing And hydrating your Skin
- Brightening your Skin
- Good sunburn relief
- Yogurt is high in lactic acid, which is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and improve the complexion.
So combining these two ingredients you can make the perfect scrub for your skin!
But Before we start I need to make something clear:
- But still, as with any other scrub don’t use this one more than once a week. I personally use it like once in 2 weeks or 10 days.
- Also, you shouldn’t use this scrub if you have acne or any other type of skin issues and if you have allergies ask your doctor about it before making it.
Now let’s make it!
How to make this scrub:
- 2 Tsp Greek yogurt (Natural yogurt without flavors and sugar works fine too)
- 1 Tbsp ground coffee
- You can add some honey (optional)
They’re super easy, all you have to do is:
- In a bowl, Start by mixing together coffee grounds and yogurt
- Mix all the ingredients until blended.
HOW TO USE IT :
- Clean your skin and rinse it with warm water
- Apply the scrub to your skin and massage it with your hands in circular motions for like 2-3 minutes.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes. If you have sensitive skin 5minutes is fine.
- Rinse your face with cold water and dry it with a towel.
- Follow up with your favorite moisturizer.