This is one of my favorite face scrub, I use it like once a month or every 20 days, I’ve seen a lot of people talking badly about it saying that coffee is too rough for the skin but, to be honest, I’ve never had any side effects from this face scrub. Although it may not be suitable for sensitive skin, but it works perfectly fine with the other type of skin especially if yours is oily like mine.
When it comes to natural beauty it is important to learn how to make your own beauty products by yourself, and in this article, you’ll learn how to make coffee and yogurt scrub which is one of my favorite body and face scrub!
Pin it for later!
Benefits of using this scrub:
Coffee has a lot of benefits for the skin since it’s loaded with antioxidants and many other molecules that help to nourish the skin, plus its structure can exfoliate the skin perfectly.
According to Scoop Whoop coffee can:
- Reduce inflammation.
- Remove dead skin cells
- Improve the texture of your skin
- Add a glow to your skin
And many other benefits!
Yogurt too has so many benefits thanks to its great nutrients such as Calcium and Lactic Acid for your skin including:
- Moisturizing And hydrating your Skin
- Brightening your Skin
- Good sunburn relief
So combining these two ingredients you can make the perfect scrub for your skin!
Coffee and yogurt scrub DIY recipe:
- 2 Tsp Greek yogurt (Natural yogurt without flavors and sugar works fine too)
- 1 Tbsp ground coffee
- You can add some honey (optional)
They’re super easy, all you have to do is:
- Put the coffee in a bowl and add the yogurt to it
- Mix all the ingredients until blended.
HOW TO USE :
- Clean your skin and rinse it with warm water
- Apply the scrub to your skin and massage with hands in circular motions for 2-3 minutes.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse face with cold water and pat dry with a towel.
Remember that you shouldn’t use this scrub if you have acne and you shouldn’t use it more than once every week or once every 2 weeks.