Practice more self love using this list of 100 lovely things about you!
In a world that is constantly telling you to change this and fix that, it’s easy for you to forget to love your qualities and yourself just the way you are. It’s important to remember that there is much to love about ourselves, even if we don’t always see it.
This is one of my favorite self love exercises, making a list of the things I love about myself. So in this list, I gathered 100 lovely and valuable things that you can add to your list, to remind you of how beautiful you are!
First, let me explain something very important to you, it may be difficult for you to remember the good things at first, but that doesn’t mean there is nothing good, you just need more practice and a little bit of inspiration, and that’s what this list is for!
Why it can be hard to remember the lovely things about yourself:
It’s a little bit hard to find the things you love about yourself when you’re criticizing yourself all the time, you keep telling yourself that you’re not good enough, and i believe that those thoughts are not yours since you keep seeing those messages that affect you subconsciously, whether it’s ads telling you you need to buy their product to be beautiful or comments from people in your life, it’s easy to believe that you’re not enough.
Another reason is that it’s easy to focus on your flaws and the things you don’t like about yourself. We all have things we would like to change and it’s natural to dwell on them. However, remembering the lovely things about yourself can be very important for your mental and emotional wellbeing. When you take the time to appreciate your own qualities, you feel better about yourself and life in general
100 things to love about yourself:
- Related to others:
- Your ability to be loved
- Your ability to love
- You can make others smile
- You like to help others
- You wish good to others
- See the good in others
- Caring for others
- Easily getting along with people
- Ability to quickly make new friends
- Being a good friend
- The ability to give great advises
- Great listener
- Things related to yourself:
- The way you look
- Your smile
- Your intelligence
- Your talents
- Love your smile
- Love your eyes
- Love your strength
- Love your courage
- Ability to become better every day
- Good heart
- High self esteem
- Self awareness
- Goal oriented
- Your patience
- Your individuality
- Good sense of humor
- Love to succeed
- adventurous spirit
- Self belief
- Self worth
- Ability to move forward
- Being spiritual
- Good communication skills
- Open minded
- Ability to learn from your mistakes
- Easy to get along with
- Good at managing your time
- Ability to speak your mind
- Being healthy
- Ability to stand for yourself
- Good at analyzing
- Ability to let go
- Easy going
- Your excitement for the little things
- Kid at heart
- Great at your job
- Fast learner
- Ability to enjoy spending some time alone
- Paying attention to details
- Ability to face your fears
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone
- You’re always learning and growing
- You’re adaptable
- You have the power to choose how you react to situations.
- Your great achievements: Be proud of what you have achieved, no matter how big or small.
- your own unique perspective on the world
- Your manners
How to use this list for more benefits:
- Make a list of your positive qualities. If you’re having a hard time thinking of things to write, use some of the things on this list or think about all the things that other people have complimented you on. Try to add things that you haven’t heard before. Think about what makes you a good friend, daughter, wife, or employee. Also, think about the things that make you unique. What makes you happy? Are you artistic, athletic, or a good cook? Not everyone is talented in the same ways. Think of the things that are special to you and write them down.
- Look at your list regularly. It’s easy to forget how wonderful we are when we’re feeling down. Keeping a list on hand will remind you of your strengths every time you see it.
- Make it a habit. It’s hard to remember how valuable we are when we’re in the midst of a low. We can easily forget that we are important, talented, funny, and loved when we feel bad about ourselves.
Doing this exercise is only one way that will help you love yourself more, so make sure to check this amazing post for more ways to practice self love
Why it’s very important for you to practice self love:
Self-love is one of the most important things you can do for yourself. It’s the foundation of a healthy, happy life. Because:
- When you love yourself, you treat yourself with respect and care. You nurture your body, mind, and soul. This leads to a healthier, happier life.
- When you love yourself, you feel more confident and empowered. You know your worth and stand up for yourself when necessary.
- When you love yourself, you attract positive people and experiences into your life. People are drawn to those who radiates self-love and happiness.
- When you love yourself, you set boundaries in order to protect your energy and well-being. You know when to say “no” and stick to your convictions.
Pin it for later!